Epson manufactures and markets one of the best printers in the world. But in reality, despite being a preferred choice, Epson printers are not free from the technical flaws. Epson Printer Not Printing Black is one of those common errors you can face while trying to print. If you have already faced so, and don’t know how to troubleshoot it then follow this article to perform the troubleshooting process on your own.
Causes For Encountering Epson Printer Not Printing Black Issue
INK Error- You can encounter this error if you don’t have enough black ink to complete the printing task.
Printer Driver Issues- You can also encounter this issue due to updated printer driver you are using.
Otherwise, you can face this error due to connection issues.
Easy Hacks To Fix Epson Printer Printing Issues
Though you can encounter this issue out of the blue, you can also troubleshoot it using several hacks. Here, experts have provided all of them. Try to follow them carefully.
Method 1: Check The Connection Of Printer
- You can encounter this issue due to a connection error of your Epson Printer. On that note, check the connection properly. In this case, try to check the Bluetooth connection, cable connection or the wireless connections in use with your printer.
- If you find any glitch there then resolve that matter. Now, check the status of the error. If it still persists then try to focus on the next method given below.
Method 2: Check Ink Level
- You can also come across this error due to a shortage of black ink of your printer. In that case, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, go to the search option of Windows panel and type in “devices and printers” and hit Enter to continue.
- Click on the suitable one.
- Now, right-click on your printer and open properties.
- Click “Printing Preferences” and then click the “Maintenance” tab.
- In the maintenance tab, you can see INK levels of your printer.
If you notice that your printer doesn’t have enough INK to print then try to change the cartridge of your printer. After completing the whole task. try to print a test page. If the error persists then try to focus on the next method given below.
Method 3: Update Printer Driver
You can also troubleshoot this error by updating the printer driver also. For doing so, go to search and type in ‘update device driver’. Choose option printer and click OK to continue. After completing this step you will be surely able to perform this action. If not then try to contact expert technicians for further help and support.
Related Post:- Effective Techniques to Fix Epson Error Code 0xf1
Epson Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-257-5888 Is Available 24×7
Hope you have already completed the troubleshooting process, If not then you can directly contact reliable technicians for further help and support. Here, experts are available round the clock to serve you the best.
Firstly, you can send a buzz to Epson technicians to provide you with further support over the phone. Secondly, you can send an email to the Epson support mail ID. Otherwise, you can avail of the live chat facility from the Epson Printer Support chat portal. In every case, experts will provide you best in class guidance at an affordable cost.